Thursday 2 February 2012

Positive Upload Day 2!


It's the second Positive Upload Day.  A day to be intent on feeling & being positive and sharing that positivity on line and with everyone you meet.  Being mindful of your positive attitude can have such a profound effect on your day if you set that expectation from the start.

Today at work I have an intense meeting about an incident that happened last Sunday.  I've been dreading it all week so I'm seeing it that having Positive Upload Day today is going to be a huge advantage to me.  

I'm going to keep my thoughts positive.  I'm wearing my favourite shirt, wearing my favourite fragrance, got the best tunes to listen to on the way in to work, when I get in the meeting I'll sit next to those I know and who will be mutually supportive.  I know with these and other simple proactive strategies I'll be fine and can even use the meeting very much for my advantage.  Some of it may well be challenging but I know it’s only for the morning and I know I have the strongest chance of being positive.  There is a great opportunity to learn and grow professionally from it which is a huge positive thing.

You’ll find you can use your own strategies for situations you may not have been looking forward to and turn them into positive experiences.

Enjoy your day today; you’ll have a positively great one!  Keep smiling and share your experiences with the friends you meet, on your Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Bebo social networks etc and of course at www.facebook.com/positiveupload

No comments:

Post a Comment