Thursday 22 December 2011

So, the idea is born...

Funny isn't it - the ideas you get in the shower.

I don't mean that and you can wash you mind out with soap and water for thinking it too!  I mean it's strange how the mind is always thinking even when you're doing something as innocent as scrubbing your armpits.

The Wife and I had celebrated the date being 12 years since we first met so I updated my status on Facebook to celebrate and say how happy I was.  Never before have I seen so many 'Like' buttons clicked in all my days on the site.  A few people had even taken the time to comment on how moving my words were.

This made me all the more happy.  It got me thinking, if we all made the effort, together, just one day a month to be mindful, positive and share those thoughts, how much happier would the world be?

Well, it's got to be worth a try - surely?

If you woke up one morning and were directly asked "Do you want to feel positive today, or negative" you'd choose to be positive and happy wouldn't you?  Of course we have bad days, most humans do but if that person asking the question had the power to make your wish come true, how brilliant would that be?

I believe the person asking you the question can be you.  You can choose to answer it "happy" and you have the power to make it so.

So try it.  See how you get on and share your experiences either here, on Facebook, Twitter on your own blog, chatting with your mates down the pub or put a message in a bottle.

Exciting isn't it...

No comments:

Post a Comment